A Craftsman Bungalow

A Craftsman Bungalow

Friday, June 12, 2009

World’s Worst Blogger

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a year since I last posted on my own blog!! I can supply the following excuses:

Started a new job one year ago and have been “kind of busy” learning my new tasks

Lazy.....That’s it, only two excuses.

But, there are two exciting things…….1) today is my 10-year anniversary since graduating from the UW. I was an older student, so it was a momentous accomplishment for me. The last ten years have slipped by quickly. For anyone contemplating starting or returning to college in mid-life, I can say it was well worth the effort.

2) My husband and I built a greenhouse and planted a garden this spring! It’s been over 20 years since I last had a garden, and I’m very excited about it. I joined an on-line gardening community called Kitchen Gardeners International,

http://www.kitchengardeners.org

and have posted the progress of the garden from beginning to present.

http://my.kitchengardeners.org/profile/GailWolf

KGI members were instrumental in getting the First Family to plant a vegetable garden at the Whitehouse.

Garden "Helpers" Huck & Becky

No comments: