A Craftsman Bungalow

A Craftsman Bungalow

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!


It was a satisfying holiday. I watered my Christmas tree faithfully, and it's still alive. I know that many people don't buy cut trees any more because they belive it's wasteful and abusive toward nature, but I'm just not ready to get a fake tree yet. When Christmas is over we take our tree out to the back and cut it up for compost and chipping, so it does return to the earth.

I'm a new fan of YouTube. You can burn up a lot of time slogging through many rediculous or terrible videos, but then you find one that you really like, and that leads you to another. YouTube is a medium for ordinary people to express their talents, passions and interests, and impart their knowledge or seek information.
*

*

After learning that Dan Fogelberg had passed away on December 16th I was searching for some of his music on YouTube. I found a YouTube contributor who makes her own videos to music that she enjoys, and they are delightful and very artistic. Here's a link to her YouTube page:



I hope that you too find something interesting on YouTube!!


No comments: